Who we are:
Montaro is one of the fastest-growing Amazon digital agency and technology platform companies. We are the premier platform and partner for Amazon, providing full-service and data-driven insights to optimize premium brands on Amazon for success. Through our proprietary technology, we make real-time decisions driven by data insights to optimize sales, brand presentation, advertising and operations. Amazon accounts for over 50% of every eCommerce dollar and continues to be the fastest-growing part of our brand partners’ businesses – we optimize this opportunity. Some of the most established brands in sports and outdoors have entrusted their Amazon business with Montaro.
We’re bootstrapped. We’re profitable. We’re driven and excited to grow profitably as a team of doers. We are looking for driven, smart, and scrappy people to help continue to scale.
You are responsible for leading all Operations functions in our organization. The goal is to promote you to COO within 18 months. You and your team will develop and build three verticals to 1) optimize catalog management, 2) manage inventory, supply chain, and reverse logistics and 3) run digital advertising. You will lead the effort to determine the strategy and put the right resources (process, people, tech) in place to make this function successful as we scale. You and your team will work cross-functionally with the Brand Management team to ensure partner success and maximize revenue and profits.
• Build and develop a team and process responsible for managing inventory, maintaining the Amazon catalog and digital advertising
• Develop and establish processes and best practices for respective teams
• Manage and mentor team to deliver best in class results on Amazon
• Lead in communicating cross functionally with Brand Managers to support optimized partner experience and brand presentation on Amazon
• Conduct analysis of brand performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimized across all touch points
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in operating or consulting roles
• Expertise in building and scaling operations teams
• Expertise in bringing structure and process to complex challenges
• Exceptionally strong analytical and technical skill
• Strong leader, motivator and manager
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to ask questions that help identify underlying needs and goals
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel), Proficient in other Microsoft Office tools and Google
• Highly motivated, detail oriented and competitive individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central (preferred)
• Competitive Pay
• Equity Options
• High-growth stage company
• Remote work options